What you need to know
We realize many of our clients are unfamiliar with the ins and outs of website design and social media marketing, but we're here to help!
Here are some things that you should know:
Why Having A Website Matters
- The internet serves as the phonebook for the majority of people today. Without having a website your business will likely not show up as an option when potential clients are searching for someone that provides your services and even if it does, the information is likely to not go beyond a phone number.
- There are more mobile phones in the world than televisions and desktop computers combined and statistics say that over 79% of those users use their smartphones to help them shop. Thus providing the need to not only have a website, but have a website that is mobile friendly.
- Without a website you lose your ability to establish authority within your industry, share your company story and information, target your audience, build your brand, establish customer loyalty, the list goes on!
- If you don't have a website and competitors do, you give them the advantage of drawing in new business from customers searching for your services online. A website allows you to sell to prospective clients before they even enter your doors.
Why You Need To Use Social Media In Marketing
- The stats back it up. 75% of people are somewhat or highly likely to share content they like online with friends, co-workers or family and 49% of them do this at least weekly (Source: Chadwick Martin Bailey Consumer Pulse 2010). Businesses and organizations benefit from the word of mouth marketing that social media provides.
- Traditional marketing is expensive and time consuming. Social media marketing not only gives you a direct line to current and prospective customers, but it is typically less expensive.
- Having multiple social media accounts will boost your search engine ranking on many of the popular search engines.
- Social media allows you to connect firsthand with customers in an environment where they spend a lot of their time.
- Social media gives you the opportunity to add value to your audience. By using proven methods you can position yourself as an expert in your industry, giving you a competitive advantage.
Get in touch with us to learn more!
We offer complete web design services with all websites designed to be responsive, meaning your site is optimized for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.learn more
Not only will we identify which social media sites are best for you to use, but we will also set up the accounts and maintain them on your behalf. Choose from our numerous packages. learn more
Business & IT Consulting
Let our business & IT knowledge and experience benefit you and your business. We are recognized as a qualified consultant for NEOnet's STAMP program. learn more